At Folklore Tattoo Studio everything we do is bespoke. That means we draw every design from scratch and once we've tattooed it on somebody, we will never tattoo it on anybody else. Neither will we copy artwork created by someone else - we produce custom drawn artwork in our own styles.
Of course, you may have a strong idea of the design you're looking to have tattooed. This is fine - we welcome you bringing reference material in for us to use as inspiration for our designs, but we never ever copy directly.
Our clients love knowing theirs is a unique design and our reputation is built on the quality of our creativity and tattoo artistry.
Booking your tattoo:
If you're thinking about getting a tattoo from Folklore Tattoo Studio, it helps us to process your booking quickly if you can provide us with the following:
- Idea - be as specific as you can.
- Placement - where on your body will it be, and (roughly) what size?
- Budget - what ballpark figure are you looking to spend?
- Reference Material - this will help us visualise your idea and speed up the design process
- Available Dates - when are you hoping to be tattooed?
To secure your booking, Folklore Tattoo Studio requires a deposit to be paid. Please read the below disclaimer carefully - it helps ensure you have a fantastic experience with us!
- Deposit can be paid to us via: CASH / PAYPAL / BANK TRANSFER
- Deposits for appointments and designs are non refundable and non-transferable. Deposits can be rolled over to an amended date agreed by the studio if 72 hours notice is given prior to the original appointment date.
- Appointments can only be moved to a different date on one occasion.
- Large projects will require a retainer deposit which will be held until completion of the overall project, therefore every session prior will need to be paid in full at the standard hourly rate. Upon the completion of a project on the very last session the retainer will be discounted from the total.
- Photo ID will be required for all clients under the age of 21, please be aware of this and bring a form of ID e.g. drivers license, provisional, passport, please contact the studio in advance if this is an issue. Appointments will be refused and deposits will be kept if relevant I.D is not brought to the appointment.
- We allow 15 minute late allowance for appointments if you are more than 15 minutes late without giving notice, we will assume that you are not attending and you will forfeit your deposit and time slot. If you are running late and contact us, due to a strict schedule we are happy to continue with your appointment but the time lost will still count as your appointment time and will be included in your
overall price of tattoo.
Error: Access Token for fts_tattoo is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.