Please observe the following pre-treatment instructions for laser tattoo removal. Failure to do so will result in you not being treated.
- Expose the skin to UV light (sunbathing or tanning beds) four weeks prior to or during treatment
- Use fake tan or any self-tanning product four weeks prior to or during treatment
- Depilate any treatment area with waxing, plucking, threading or hair removal creams before or whilst treatment area is healing
- Use bleaching creams 24-48 hrs before treatment
- Wear perfumes, deodorant, sun block, essential oils or any other skin lotions on the treatment area on the day of your treatment
- Swimming before your treatment
- Exfoliating, microdermabrasion or chemical peels one week prior to treatment
- Wearing tight clothing on treatment area
- Keep the area clean and dry
- Hydrate the body a minimum of two litres per day to improve treatment success
- Protect the treated area from sun exposure keep it covered whilst healing and fading
Hot & Humid weather conditions can aggravate the skin after treatment so keep cool and use 30+ SPF sunscreen.